The palace is located in a quiet area. It is surrounded by trees and located in a close proximity to the town. It was built in 1901 and is considered to be one of the most beautiful structures in the region. The architectural techniques utilized while building it made it similar to historic palaces and castles – hence its name. Our guests can take advantage of 14 single and double rooms (with the possibility of adding rollaway beds) which translates into 30 accommodation spots. All the available rooms are equipped with satellite TV and bathrooms. A stylish lounge connected with a terrace creates the atmosphere of coziness. No wonder that it is the favorite hangout spot of our guests!
Our restaurant provides food and refreshments for our guests all day long.
It is open from 8:00 A.M. till the leave of the last guest.
Breakfasts (buffet meal): PLN 20. Served between 8:00 A.M. and 10:00 A.M.
High teas (soup, main course of choice, dessert): PLN 30. Served at 6:00 P.M.
Specialty of the house:
Traditional Polish cuisine